segunda-feira, 12 de agosto de 2013

GREEN EGGS OF FROGS

GREEN EGGS OF FROGS


(ROSA MARIA DOS SANTOS Kapila) GREEN EGGS OF FROGS
1000 MISS THE BLOGS
"Poetry is the language in a state of crisis"
(Mallarmé)
To Possaty Nadia, one of my gurus


I am a rose of meat
And take the imagination of my borrowed poets ...
'll Lick my two lemons Chinese today
To sour me good energy.
It is these little things that make up revealed
An immense spiritual cap.
How I like that fine line between dream
And day
I'll dreaming
'll condensing
Me and Nadia Possaty
Pretty soon we'll cafungada
The neck of the sea.
I dreamed I got tired ...
I would make a frittata with eggs of frogs ...
But they were green
And I set them to mature.
We were in the kitchen ... Nadia pulling her skirt
A part pudenda.
I want a usable form of poetry
Because the idea of ​​my poetry is radicalizing
In a make-believe of eternal sorrow
And a lot of bitterness
All this fashion wave theories
I mean
The rebel is alive
So I write about dreams
About symphonies reconstruction
About a minute from the fury of Nature
Lives halved
Of people who are born survivors.
Today is a dark day, perfect for
One expects the Moonlight.
The fate of the pink flesh is to be transient
As the hummingbird.


Written by Rosa Kapila at 19:10
[(0) Comment] [send this message] [link]


08/08/2013



  08/08/2013 14:28 - publicado por Rosa Kapila  [ Alterar ]   [ Excluir ]  

DÊ-ME LUZ AOS MEUS OLHOS......

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário