terça-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2010

TRADUÇÃO DE MEU POEMA “VÁ SE DANAR” (FEITA POR DAI HAWKINS – DO PAÍS DE GALES)
Go and fuck yourself !

"Anger is a poison you drink expecting the others
die. "

(William Shakespeare)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To my dear friend Agrippina Pomar.

I do not run from the atomic bomb that is loving. you
I'm infiltrating the bones
And flee alone like an animal
Some friends are melting in their graves

My mystery will be made clear
Once I knew my way around pretty well
But I started gambling with life
I want to have new trials to clear my name
There is a statement about me claiming that I was
a communist in 1975
Do not disappoint me
The certain someone of mine who lives within me is satisfied.
Baby you're happy because I am far away out of your sight
I never crushed insects with my dirty boots
But it would be well able to crush this love of mine
From someone of mine living with me
He said things only my heart should say
You are struggling to yell
Strike at my house kicking chairs and sofas
I do not want change of heart
Did a perverse alliance with the cinema
I called an evangelical and he said
I had the dog on a lead.
Go and fuck youself !

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário